- Insurance Services
- Auto, Home & Personal Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Business Owners Package Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Hotel & Motel Hospitality Insurance
- Manufacturers Insurance
- Professional Liability (E&O) Insurance
- Surety Bonds
- Workers' Compensation Insurance
- - View All Business
- Life & Health Insurance
- Group Benefits
- Policy Service
Posted by C.A.F. Insurance Solutions onFiled Under: Home Insurance, Homeowners Insurance
They`re not even safe under the tree…
Have you already sorted out your Christmas shopping? If you have you are probably looking for somewhere to hide Christmas presents.
However, one insurer is warning households to be careful about where they hide Christmas presents. Some hiding places around the home could tempt burglars and even jeopardize an insurance claim.
A study commissioned by Aviva found that almost 20 per cent of those surveyed chose to hide gifts outside the main house. 10 per cent said they hid gifts at friends or relatives houses. While six per cent opted to hide gifts in the garage and three per cent preferred to keep gifts out of sight in the conservatory.